COMMISSIONS & CUSTOM PIECES
All deposits for commissions and/or custom pieces are non-refundable. Please understand that once you have paid your commission deposit, you have already been in discussion with Steen regarding your ideas and agreed to the final price. During this time, Steen has invested time in designing and drafting your piece and purchased required materials. This is reason we take deposits, and for this same reason, they are non-refundable under any circumstance.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. To exchange your item you must:
- Check our website to see if the item you are after as a replacement is in stock, if its not available we're sorry to say we cannot offer an exchange at this point.
- If you are exchanging for a different size or quantity, and there is a difference in price between what you have ordered and what you wish to exchange for, the outstanding balance must be paid before the exchanged items will be released.
- Once the replacement has been confirmed please return the product/s as new with all tags attached via a trackable service. The package also needs to include a printed version of your invoice stating what size/product you are exchanging along with a pre-paid self addressed postage bag for us to ship your replacement item/s back to you.
Lastly, all exchanges must be shipped back to us within 7 days of receiving the order.
You will receive a notification once we have processed your exchange.
If you have any other questions regarding exchanges please don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order has not arrived as expected or you deem it faulty within the first 14 days, please contact email@example.com ASAP with your concerns.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These include:
- Gift cards.
- Downloadable products.
- Custom, commissioned pieces.
- Sale items
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return a faulty/incorrect item, you must:
- Email us with proof of damage or incorrect item being received (eg. a photo of damage or different item received to that on the invoice).
- If we deem the item faulty/incorrect we will then organise to ship out your correct/new items ASAP along with a pre-paid return address label for you to send the damaged/incorrect goods back to us. Simply drop the package off at your local Australia Post office.
- If the item is no longer available we will offer store credit or refund.
To return a faulty/incorrect garment, you must:
- Email us with proof of damage or incorrect item being received (eg. a photo of damage or different item received to that on the invoice)
- If we deem the item faulty/incorrect you will then need to return the product as new, with all tags inside original packaging via a registered service.
- The package also needs to include a printed version of your invoice with a detailed description of the fault and where we can find it.
Once we receive your return and deem it faulty we will either issue a refund or store credit. You will be notified either way.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Brendale QLD 4500
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.