I teamed up with my good friends/legends Sailor Jerry once again, this time to create a 2.5 x 12.5m mural dedicated to the city where it all began!
Painted over a couple of nice days and finished live on a fun Sailor Jerry and ginger beer filled afternoon during the first MARCS (Melbourne Art Restaurant Cocktail Sound) Alleyway Festival. Good times.
Special thanks to the below because without them it wouldn't have been possible (or as fun):
- Authority Creative for getting me on board, project managing and everything in between,
- Alex Lehours (the other artist involved) for the usual inspiration and good times,
- Papa Goose for keeping us well fed (complete understatement) and "hydrated",
- Molotow Paint Australia, Vans Australia and Kennards Hire for their continued support,
- Joe Nappa for documenting the whole thing and making the videos,
- And of course everyone who came down and hung out - It really was the icing on the cake!
*Update: I've been informed that it's now the largest "tattoo flash" in the world. Nuts!